Julie Nottingham has been teaching popular fitness classes since she first qualified in 1995. Since then she has added to her qualifications over the years and keeps herself constantly updated with all the latest cutting-edge exercises to help her clients achieve their personal fitness/health goals.
Julie believes in making fitness FUN and her classes varied, so you should leave with a smile. She also provides dietary advice if requested plus free class handouts.
- RSA Certificate in the Teaching of Exercise to Music
- RSA Specialist Certificate in Teaching Health-Related Exercise (50+)
- YMCA Exercise for the Older Person Level 3
- Fitness Pilates Teaching Certificate from Rachel Holmes/Fitpro Education
- Fitness Professionals Instructor Membership
- FitPro Public Liability Insurance
- Advanced member of Choreography-to-go
- PPL music licence
- Active8 music membership/now Power Music
Since first qualifying in 1995 Julie has also attended several Instructor Workshops and training updates each year – too numerous to list here! – to make sure that she is up-to-date with all the latest cutting-edge exercises and training concepts to give her clients their best results. For example, for 2014 Julie is already booked on to a training update for her Fitness Pilates classes in April and will be attending more throughout the year, and will be gradually filtering all these new “treats” into her classes for your enjoyment!
All photos on this website by Foto Memories www.foto-memories.co.uk