- Fitness Pilates is an effective exercise regime that focuses on stretching and strengthening the whole body to improve balance, muscle strength, back health, flexibility and posture.
- Fitness Pilates improves posture and body awareness
- Increases core strength
- Improves back health thereby reducing future back injuries
- Improves flexibility
- Improves balance
- Relieves stress and tension
- Tones body throughout
- Classes are varied – various Fitness Pilates equipment used occasionally to provide extra “treats”!, e.g. mini balls, stability rolls, weights, bands, discs,
- All fitness equipment and mats are provided – just bring a drink of water
In class we will concentrate on the awareness of the spine, proper regulated breathing, core strength and flexibility, which will result in a more balanced body with increased strength and suppleness, a flatter stomach and a stronger back.
Pilates is suitable for all ages and fitness levels, ladies and gents.
Monday 9.15 am The Felbridge Village Hall
Wednesday 6.15 pm – The Haven Centre, Crawley Down
Friday 9.10 am – The Felbridge Village Hall